Spreading physics education through concentrated articles on the subject. PTEC accepts contributor editorials in the topic of physics education. Through this we prepare teachers to develop a successful physics program in their classroom.
These documents deal with several topics within physics education, such as:
- Learning assistant models for teacher recruitment
- In-depth subject matter knowledge
- New pathways to physics teacher certifications
- Dealing with achievment gaps in physics classroms
- Building physics teachers pedagogical content knowledge
- Understanding the first and second laws of thermodynamics
These documents and more allow us to create and sustain a community of learners and teachers who are actively engaged with one another and encourage each other to succeed.